NASA Science News for Sept. 27, 2012
Curiosity has found evidence that a stream once ran vigorously across the area on Mars where the rover is now driving.
RELATED VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sT6FOIfVOI
Astronomy Quiz for Juniors (level 1)
1. What is at the centre of our solar system?
2. What is the 3rd rocky planet from the sun?
3. What are Saturnís rings made of?
4. What is the largest planet in the solar system?
5. What galaxy is our solar system part of?
6. Which of our planets has the shortest year?
7. What is the difference between an artificial satellite and a natural satellite?
Questions 8-12. Put each of these 10 items: Earth, Sun, Milky Way, Mars, Ganymede, Io, Sirius, Orion, Andromeda, and Pegasus, into one of the five categories below:-
Visit Ghana Planetarium to find out the answers to these questions and more. Find out what a Light Year is, why Pluto is no longer considered a planet, what the electromagnetic spectrum is, and much more.